TE1 PRODUCTIONS

A perspective on the Life, the Music and the Man. GET INVOLVED!!!!




Saturday 20 February 2010

JOKER [STARRRRRR!!!] IN THE MAKING

WHAT'S UP MY ONEDERFULS?????!!!!

Had to take the time to quickly talk to you about an ARTIST named JOKER STARR, I've recently come across. I have to admit, I WAS somewhat closed when it came to exploring new talents from anywhere in the world. I think I get a kick of the SURPRISE factor whenever I pop my head up from working on my own stuff. But I've grown into the whole networking thing a bit more [hence the blog].

Anyway, back to Mr. STARRR!!! I saw this guy first perform @ the Jazz Cafe and the song he performed called "WELCOME BACK HOME" blew me AWAY!!! I was already impressed by the skill he displayed on the "First Second Time Around" [ <<<< CLICK THE LINK TO GO GET IT!!!!!] Album by MICALL PARKNSUN, so to hear THAT song was (for lack of a better word) REFRESHING!!!!


I don't know too much about this guy yet, but I've recently connected with him on the circuit, liked what I've heard and aspire to get some work done with him. So who know's you may hear some heat with he and I on the VOL.2 E.P. of "ThE ONEderful!!!! OR whatever he decides to release after his EXCELLENT RELEASE "Frazier Ali"!!!![ <<< CLICK THE LINK TO GO GET IT!!!!!] .....

I'VE GONE ON ENOUGH.....I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH THE TUNE NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment