TE1 PRODUCTIONS

A perspective on the Life, the Music and the Man. GET INVOLVED!!!!




Tuesday 9 February 2010

WELCOME TO THE ONEDERFUL [INTRO IN BRIEF]

WELCOME TO MY ONEDERFUL BLOG FOLKS!!!!


Thoroughly appreciated you coming through and checking out the progressive experiences that I'll be going through while making music and I'll even be bringing you up to speed on a few things. NOW AREN'T YOU LUCKY???!!!!! ;-)

I'm an upcoming producer and I go by the name of TE1 [The Esoteric 1] or A.C. Layne [if you're feeling fancy]. I enjoy making what i'd believe to be GOOD music and I've had the pleasure of working with some phenomenal talents during my time in the "industry". I've grown up around music all my life, which sounds kinda cliché when i write it out, but it's true. My family were.....sorry ARE very music orientated and I've learnt alot from them so in someways what i do is a product of how i grew and what i listened to. Music for me is not just something i make, but a reflection of my persona. So given any genre i'd choose to make you will ALWAYS hear ME (I Hope).


It's weird even being up on this thing cuz i don't really talk much. But at this point i feel as though it's only right to get people involved in what I'm about and what I'm doing so i can generate a BUZZ!!!!

I'm a team player, so there'll be features of all the increidible talents i work with [Just a little bit though...they got their own blogs].

I'm gonna first of all, bring you guys up to speed on the progress with a couple of influential people i've worked with over time.


1. MILES BONNY



The first person that ever really believed in my music enough to actually PUT IT OUT!!!!

We have an EP together named "CLoser Love", [http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/1275358-02.htm] produced by your truly, and i've also had a chance to become a part of the INnate Sounds collective [started up by Miles].

He's got more music out too....




http://www.innatesounds.com/IW/










2. INCISIVE


A REAL TALENT and one of the most hard working artists i've ever come across. This guy always has me on my toes and aspiring to be better, so it helps. We've done some real good work so i'll be putting up a video of one of our sessions.....



Making "I Never wanna" from Incisive on Vimeo...

I AGREE WITH YOU....DOPENESS!!!!!!

I HAVE MORE TO SHOW YOU BUT THAT'S ANOTHER TIME.....
THANKS FOR COMING TO THE BLOG
STAY TUNED FOR MORE GUYS......

PEACE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment